Grants for equipment and infrastructure
The grant aims to make it possible for employees at Lund University to acquire equipment or develop infrastructure that enables and broadens sound environment research.
The available funding amounts to max. SEK 200 000 per application.
The equipment that is acquired with granted funding must belong to, and be managed at, a department or specialised centre connected with Lund University. The grant will be paid as a lump sum to the principal applicant’s department on acknowledgement of reported orders and expenses.
Only one application per main applicant can be submitted in the same call.
The application must contain:
- Brief description of equipment and how it is planned to be used (max. 2 A4 pages)
- CV of the principal applicant and, if applicable, equipment manager (max 1 A4 page/person)
- Documented reporting and budget of costs for equipment or infrastructure
- Information about which department or centre will manage the equipment or infrastructure
- The application and budget are to be signed by the principal applicant as well as the head of the department concerned
The application deadline is: 22 October 2021
The application and required documents is to be submitted digitally to: coordinator [at] lmc [dot] lu [dot] se
There are no specific application forms for this purpose
The applications will be processed by a working group within the Board of the Sound Environment Centre, which is also the decision-making body in this matter. A decision can be expected within one month of the application deadline.
Funds can be used up to and including the autumn semester of 2022