Incentive funding for project application
The grant aims to enable researchers to work on a project application to funding bodies for a fixed period.
The available funding amounts to max. SEK 50 000 per application and will be paid as a lump sum to the principal applicant’s department on acknowledgement of the submitted application.
Interdisciplinary project applications as well as applications involving participating researchers from different faculties are encouraged.
Researchers who are granted incentive funding that leads to an approved application are expected, under the Sound Environment Centre’s management, to publish a short description on our homepage which concerns the project within one year after payment of the funding.
The application must contain:
- Project application: Brief project description (max. 2 A4 pages)
- CVs of participating researchers (max. 1 A4 page/researcher)
- Information about intended funding body
- Information about which department the applicant wishes to associate the project with
- The application is to be signed by the principal applicant as well as the head of the department concerned
The application deadline is: 22 October 2021
The application and required documents is to be submitted digitally to:
coordinator [at] lmc [dot] lu [dot] se
There are no specific application forms for this purpose
The applications will be processed by a working group within the Board of the Sound Environment Centre, which is also the decision-making body in this matter. A decision can be expected within one month of the application deadline.
Funds can be used up to and including the autumn semester of 2022.