Incentive funding for project application
The grant aims to enable researchers to work on a project application to funding bodies for a fixed period.
The grant amounts to SEK 50,000 per application and will be paid as a lump sum to the main applicant's department upon receipt of the submitted application.
Interdisciplinary project applications and applications with participating researchers from different faculties are prioritized.
It is also possible to apply for funding specifically for pilot studies. Funds for supplementary pilot studies are granted up to SEK 25,000 (in addition to the SEK 50,000). A special statement of the pilot study's relevance and necessity must be attached to the application. The implementation of the pilot study must be reported afterwards.
Researchers who have received funding which leads to a granted application are expected to write a concise popular science text about the project, which can be published on the Sound Environment Centre's website, within one year of receiving funding.
The application must contain:
- Project application: Brief project description (max. 2 A4 pages)
- CVs of participating researchers (max. 1 A4 page/researcher)
- Information about intended funding body
- Information about which department the applicant wishes to associate the project with
- A special account of the relevance and necessity of the pilot study (if funds are also sought for a supplementary pilot study
- The application is to be signed by the principal applicant as well as the head of the department concerned
The last day to submit the application was May 10, 2023
The application and required documents is to be submitted digitally to:
coordinator [at] lmc [dot] lu [dot] se. There are no specific application forms for this purpose.
The applications will be processed by a working group within the Board of the Sound Environment Centre, which is also the decision-making body in this matter. A decision can be expected within one month of the application deadline.
coordinator [at] lmc [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 09 46